Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My first blog!!!

Ok, so i'm just at work... chilling, then my dearest friend Jenny decided that we needed to make myself a blog :) and voila! here it is! I'm not really sure where to start, or what to say... but I love expressing how i'm feeling and cool epiphanies I have about life sometimes... <3 I figure this is a good place to start! and it'll be fun keeping my friends and family updated on my life! so...

I'm learning to Dance in the Rain <3 "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain ♥" ... one of my absolute favorite all time quotes! INCREDIBLE! life is hard... not gonna lie... when the storms roll in, we all at times just want to give up... dig a deep hole, crawl in it... and wait for the storm to pass. However, lately i've come to realize that I learn the most during the storm. Even though its hard, and it hurts, I dont want to hide in a hole waiting for it to pass. Life is more beautiful when we all learn to dance in the rain :) Even if it hurts to the point we dont want to go on or dont even know if we can, if we learn to dance in the rain... we'll all come out more beautiful than before :)

So be brave... crawl out of that hole... and please... PLEASE... try to learn to dance in the rain <3

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! i have a blog, too! :) where did you get this beautiful template??? i can't find any good ones... :\

    ReplyDelete