Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas time is here... Happiness and cheer...


I figured even though I only have 3 followers... (sad, I know...)... that I should still post a new post! So voila! Here I am!

Its incredibly nice being done with the semester and finals... GROSS... only a week more of freedom then back to the books, oh well I spose... I do LOVE Utah! Being back in good ole' Ohio has been nice :) Dallin has actually been spending time with me and its been super nice! It's a rare thing... trust me... I've spent a lot of time with Grady... he's the coolest kid ever! SUPER annoying, but still cool :) we play a lot of Mario Kart... yeah... haha... anyways... Christmas was today! Or I guess yesterday, considering the fact its kinda super late now... Anyways, Grady insisted we got up at 7 am... so we did... Miranda, Dallin, Grady, and I all slept in the same room and Grady kept us up alllll night because he was too excited to sleep... ugh... LAME... then Miranda and Dallin snuck out at 3 am to sneak in the snowblower we got my dad... so that woke me up too... so present time! I got a GPS (I tend to get lost)... and a car adapter for my iPod... nice! Then just random cooking stuff... like a garlic press, a chopper, and a magic bullet! TIGHT! OH YEAH!!!! PURPLE BOOTS!!!!!!!! I <3 PURPLE! So it was cool :) I think I did really well with my families gifts this year... they all seemed super happy :) I played Super Mario Brothers on Wii with Grady! He's bad at it... we lost a lot... haha... then vegged out most the day... our family went and saw Avatar... and I'm not gonna lie... I enjoyed it :) very much so :) sooo yup! That was my Christmas!

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom and Loubs (miranda)... should be fun! It's been nice being back... but I miss my independence. I've got a little over a week left... but I'm excited to get back to my life :) It's kinda exciting right now too! We shall see where this semester takes me! I've realized a lot lately how blessed I truly am! I need to live life to the fullest :)

My "Learning to dance in the rain moment" these past few days would have to be with my bro Dallin. Christmas Eve... He was being a snotty punk and being a jerk trying to get reactions out of the family... however, I realized that I knew there was nothing I could do to change it... so I ignored him... then he started taking pictures with us! When I started loving the situation I was in because I knew I couldnt change it... I became happy and circumstances changed :) :) :)

well thats it folks! I need to go to bed... and remember, DANCE IN THE RAIN!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy to be one of your 3 followers. sounds like you had a lovely christmas with your family. glad you could give and get gifts you liked. love ya!

    ReplyDelete