Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm marrying my best friend in the entire world!

Ok, so my adorable man Trevor proposed! FINALLY! I guess I really shouldn't say finally considering we only dated 2 months... but hey, if you know you know! That was how long my parents dated... and they are still happily married! 23 years I believe! So Trevor Robert Orme = the love of my LIFE! of my eternity <3>

Apparently he stalked me for about 2 months... Creepy, I know! He would come study in the library where I work... and would wait for his computer screen to turn black so he could see my reflection in it :) :) :) cute, I know! I had noticed him and would occasionally 'purposefully' have something to do in the back of our department that conveniently led me right by where he was sitting. Sly, I know... but its ok! Eventually after two months, he had the nerve to come and talk to him! Then he asked me out. We clicked on our first date and have been inseparable since!

We have gone through a lot as a couple and have traveled all over the place! We've pretty much been all over utah! Fun times :) We've been down to Mesa, AZ... Cleveland, OH... Las Vegas, NV... and we're planning another trip down to Mesa this next month!!! And we'll probably end up taking a vacation to California this summer... and then the Caribbean for our honeymoon the beginning of May!!!!

Ok, the proposal :) :) :) We were in Vegas for Valentines Day weekend. We were staying with some of his extended family and just were down there to have a good time :) Saturday morning... we went and did baptisms at the Vegas Temple after taking a lovely morning walk... afterwards, we headed to the strip! We walked all over! Through hotels, taking tons of pictures, and eating unhealthy delicious food! I was kind of hoping the proposal was coming, but throughout the day I would hug him and feel for things in his pockets... to my dismay, nothing. I was getting rather depressed and kinda lost it when we went into Tiffany's to look at jewelry for fun. I snapped at him and told him it would just be easier if I had my ring and walked out. Poor Trevor... my mood lightened up after getting some cheese cake from the cheesecake factory :) :) :)We then went and walked th rough the Belagio :) BEAUTIFUL HOTEL! We got kinda lost... but eventually found our way out :) :) :) Then we made our way hastily up to the front to see the fountains! The sun had just set, and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The weather was just right (a light jacket) and I had the love of my life by my side... couldn't get much better. Trevor handed our camera to a lady next to us and was showing her how to work it and asked her to take a picture. By this time the fountains had started. She took a picture and said she didn't like it so she was going to take a few more. At this point I was confuzzled thinking she was going to run off with my camera! Around that point, Trevor turned me around, said he had a question for me... and got down on one knee!!! I didn't think I would cry... but I just started bawling... He pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him!!!! I said "OF COURSE"! he put the ring on my finger and I kissed him with tons of people around and not even caring who was watching :) :) :) The fountains were still going and "Your Song" By Elton John was playing in the background. Absolutely perfect :) :) :) The rest of the evening was magical and I couldn't stop looking at my adorable Fiance Trevor! Later that night we ran into my Grandma Honey from San Diego on the strip! I havn't seen her in about 2 years! CRAZAY! So that was fun :) It honestly was the most incredible and perfect day I've ever lived. <3>

So thats our story :) :) :) <3>

We are getting married April 29, 2010 in the SLC LDS Tempe! Reception will be that night at Highland Gardens. There will be an open house in Mesa, AZ May 1st. We leave on our honeymoon May 2nd. Open house in Ohio June 4th! Oh how I love him!!!!

More updates to come! Eventually this blog will be our family blog!
I'm sure DANCING IN THE RAIN! I love him i love him i love him i love him!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thats adorable bri. you guys seem so great together! and dont worry, you may not have some blog followers, but definitely some blog stalkers =]

    ReplyDelete